lördag 9 april 2011

Discoveries

 Lately I've learned a few things!


1. There IS a sport I am better than Christoffer at!!! (besides swimming):



2. What a bidet is ACTUALLY for:


3. I don't have a picture for this one, but I guess after a YEAR of immobility my running time is BETTER than (ok, just as good as) it was last year. Yes, today I proudly ran (jogged) 1.497 miles in 15:42, my average time per mile is 10:28 (credit to an iPhone app for me knowing all that). That sucks for most people's standards, but it's GOOD for me. 1) because when I started running last spring I ran a 12-minute mile the first time and 2) because 10:30 was my exact time running the mile Freshman year of high school PE class as our final exam. 10:30 also happened to be the slowest you could run to still get an A. YES!! Not bad beating my 15-year-old self by 2 seconds. and 3) because according to my Excel running log (don't make fun of me) my average time last year was around that so I'm already at my old average. Weird.



aaand,


no discovery was made when taking the third picture, just reaffirming what I already knew:

1 kommentar:

  1. the fact that you have an Excel running log is so quintessentially Gina and it makes me miss you that much more!

    SvaraRadera